Ethics for LMTs - 2 FL CEUs
Approved by the Board of Massage Therapy
Required for License Renewal
2 FL CEUs - 2 NCBTMB CE Hrs
Cebroker Tracking # 20 - 115808
This is a mandatory class for Massage Therapists in Florida. It provides 2 CEUs.
You can take it at home and at your own pace. After making your payment you'll be able to download the instructional material. Print it, read it thoroughly and send back the answers to the test. You'll receive your certificate within few days.
At the end of the course, the student will know and do the following:
1. Define ethics and understand how a massage therapist applies ethics to practice.
2. Define individual and professional values.
3. Identify ways in which values are used in professional practice.
4. Obtain informed consent from clients.
5. Identify client and therapists rights.
6. Distinguish different elements that compromise therapists optimal functioning, including transference and countertransference.
Once you download the material, study it carefully. You then have different options to choose from:
a. Copy the test part in a new word document, answer each and all questions and send it to us to grade by snail mail.
b. Copy the test part in a new word document, answer each and all questions and then e-mail it back to us as an attachment.
c. Take the test online (see link at the bottom of this page)