Series - Part 2 of 4 - Oct 30th
Upcoming: Dec. 4th and Jan 15th
Each one is a stand-alone class - Series will restart in 2015
6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
With Silvia Casabianca, MA, LMHC, RM, MQP, LMT (author of Regain Body Wisdom and former medical doctor)
2 FL CEUs per class - Cebroker: 20-460084
In order to further understand the intelligence of the body, we need to know more that the physical aspects of it.
The communication about tissues, cells, organs, is not just mediated by synapses and molecules. Our bodies are made of... light!
Let's talk about our bioelectric selves. Let's go beyond the mechanistic understanding of the body.
Whether you are a healthcare practitioner or not, you need some wisdom about your body's energetic nature.
Many world traditions have shared their knowledge of an energetic biology and how it relates to our physical being.
This knowledge will help you enhance any form of health care.
WHAT WE WILL COVER:
* Different forms of energy as expressed in the body:
Thermal, or heat energy
Electromagnetic Energy (light)
* What is the "subtle body"?
* Integrative care: how integrating Eastern energetic modalities with Western "scientific" approaches yields optimum results
* Meridians, fields, and chakras
* Energy-based therapy principles from the world's healing traditions--including Ayurveda, Qigong, Reiki.
Part 3 -How the mind affects the body
Part 4 - Regaining Body Wisdom for optimal health
Part 1: Holistic Anatomy